Monday, January 31, 2011

Headaches

So it’s been quite a while since I’ve had time to write here because I’m working all week from 8 to 5, got to make money to fill my wardrobe even more than it already is! But today was memorable day, not in a good way believe me but in the worst way possible for me because I woke up with one of my traditional throbbing migraines. It was like I was massively hung-over yet without the joys of alcohol. I in fact had to leave work early as I couldn’t even see properly and the light was like daggers to my head. I swear it’s the moment when I realise one of my migraines is coming that I seriously want to kill myself! Honestly the only silver lining about these migraines is that I stop thinking about everything which well if I think about is the reason I get these headaches in the first place. Thinking too much, over-thinking about everything. It makes me think that one line from Lady Antebellum’s song “Need You Now” actually makes a lot of sense, “Yes I’d rather hurt than feel nothing at all”. I mean love may hurt. Well not MAY hurt but it does hurt one way or another. Believe though I’m really trying not to give up on the concept of me being in love and when I feel like I’m going to I remember this sort of anecdote I received from a friend when I was about 15 years old.

Girls are like
apples on trees. The best
ones are at the top of the tree.
The boys don't want to reach for
the good ones because they are afraid
of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they
just get the rotten apples from the ground
that aren't as good, but easy. So the apples
at the top think something is wrong with
them, when in reality, they're amazing.
They just have to wait for the right
boy to come along, the one
who's brave enough
to climb
all the way
to the top
of the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment