Monday, January 3, 2011

The Fray

So I'm the kind of person who wakes up in the morning with the mood for certain type of music or band. This morning's mood was The Fray - one of my all-time favourite bands. When I talk about them it's like I'm the girl talking about her current lover. Their music makes me feel happy. Warms up my heart. Makes me cry. Makes me scream. Sometimes helps me realise things I never thought I even felt. Maybe you think it's too much but consider the artist/s you love and really think about how their music is like a friend who has been there for you through a lot of different moments and stages in your life. Like Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche once said "Without music life would be a mistake."

I also came across this fun questionnaire you can do for kicks by answering the questions only with titles of a certain band's songs. Here it is -

Chosen band: The Fray
1. Are you male or female: She is
2. Describe yourself: Over my head
3. How do some people feel about you: Dead Wrong
4. How do you feel about yourself: Unsaid
5. Describe your family: Together
6. Where would you rather be: Vienna
7. Describe what you want to be: Dixie
8. Describe how you live: Uncertainty
9. Describe how you love: Never Say Never
10. Describe what you hate: We Build Then We Break

I leave you with one of my favourite Fray songs although not the post popular one "Look After You", the words just speak to me as I hope they speak they'll speak to you if you really listen.


Tune out,
A xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment