Sunday, March 20, 2011

20.03.2011

So I haven’t posted anything here in a while, I was working full time as a filing ‘slave’ in an Alaskan like garage for the first two months of the year and then I had a good, and at the same time tumultuous weekend in Gozo for Carnival before I had to go in for my Sinus operation on the 10th March. Since that date I've been spending my days in bed watching movies as per usual because after the operation I had to go in again as my face swelled up like a balloon due to blood clots still left in my nose passage ways. As you can imagine it was less than a good feeling knowing that an operation that I should have recuperated from in 2 days took more than a week of taking antibiotics three times a day, and me breathing from my mouth up till now I guess. But thanks to medicine, God and prayers I’m feeling much better. It’s amazing how people you thought were totally out of your life find a way to crawl back and remind you that they’re still there for you even by just a text message or a comment on Facebook. And most importantly my most precious gems my parents were literally by my side through all the pain, which made me realise how much worse pain must feel to anyone who’s alone in this world, making me appreciate how anyone who has one or both their parents constantly present in their life and everything they do. Anyways, hoping for a much speedier recovery now so I can go on with my life that is – go out in the weekend for me *wink wink*.

Peace out,
A xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment