Sunday, December 5, 2010

First Step.

First Step. First word. First kiss. First Love. First Fight. First time trying to figure out this new concept of blogging as suggested by one of my greatest friends to vent your emotions. Not that I'm feeling too many of them mind you I'm not really the kind of person who likes to talk about soppy, touchy-feely crap but you never know in Charles Darwin's words "It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." And who am I to doubt what Mr. Darwin says right? Anyway being myself and straying away from the task and topic set at the beginning. Well to anyone who is reading this I'm not feeling anything really important to blog about right now but when I do rest assured that you'll know. Enjoy your lazy sunday even if the day itself isn't lazy, be lazy yourself. Try it. It's very gratyfing.
Peace out.
A xxx

1 comment: